Recommendations by members
In order to provide high standard, international service to our clients, we are constantly expanding our network. Recommendations from lawyers in our current member firms are the best leads to helps Interact Law grow in an organic way.
Criteria for potential members of Interact Law:
- Each new member should offer full-service legal assistance to business-to-business clients, focusing on SMEs and ambitious entrepreneurs.
- Practice areas should cover commercial law, including M&A, corporate, tax & finance, intellectual property, real estate and litigation.
- International business: expanding outbound work for clients.
- Located in the business centre of its country.
- Has the candidate firm joined other international networks yet? We prefer exclusivity, but this is not a hard rule for all candidate firms.
- Target countries (2019–2020):
Europe: Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic
Americas: US (West Coast), Canada, Chile
Asia: China, Japan, India
Recommendations and applications can be sent to Erik Jan Bolsius: email@example.com