Become a member
Members meet twice a year at full membership meetings, which comprises of learning and networking opportunities.
- Exclusive membership for your jurisdiction
- Trusted and experienced international partners to collaborate with on international cases
- Know your clients are in good hands when referring to an Interact Law member-firm
- Online and Offline Networking events
- Learning opportunities
- All members should be transactional with an international focus and offer full service.
- Members should be situated in at least one major city of the jurisdiction in which they practice.
- Members must have an active interest in functioning as part of a global network and be prepared to adhere to the highest standards of practice and client satisfaction.
- Member firms should give priority for referrals to member and be prepared to visit member firms to develop relationships.
- Members are expected to join at least one Interact Law conference per year.
- Interact Law restricts jurisdictions to be represented by one firm only. Larger countries may be represented by more than one firm per jurisdiction, with no more than five.
- It is not a requirement that membership of Interact Law is an exclusive Network membership at the time of joining, but priority will be given to referrals to member firms.
Interested to join our network?
We are very pleased to get to know you! Please leave your contact details and we will contact you to get to know you and answer all your questions.